Thursday, April 1, 2010

That's where it came from!

So just the next night, Aidan and I were talking about babies, AGAIN (his new favorite subject, at the time), and I found out that a little boy in his class found out he was going to be a big brother. The teacher must have talked about it enough to get his brain going about it. He is now over it, accept for the occasional thought on the subject. : "If we had a baby, I could sit in the way back, all the time. " He loves to sit in the back row of my car. (He's the independent type. It makes him feel special. :) ) Or: "Babies cry a lot, so I won't get sad if we, you had a baby in your tummy and she would cry a lot. You can just give her milk." SO, So cute. I just love hearing his little ramble sentences. At least at first. Oh, yeah, this one's cute, too: " Babies can't play in the sand, because they just can't walk so I'll have to carry the sand over to the baby in the shovel." Oh, Aidan. I am going to be so sad when you don't say those cute things anymore. Writing it down totally makes me love you for it all over again. It's so hard to cherish every moment...we are trying! He's such a good big brother. We are so proud of him!

No comments: