Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kristin's water?

Yesterday Aidan had Kristin over to play for a while. I always thought that they got along so well, but I guess with the combination of their age and their personalities, I was proven to be wrong. They were both very insistent on wanting all of the same toys and neither was going to budge very easily. All I can say is that Aidan didn't take any offense. When we sat down for dinner that night, Aidan and Kristin's water cups were still on the table from lunch. Aidan looked accross the table and said: "Mommy, Kristin's water?" In kind of a sad voice. And I said: "Yeah, that was Kristin's." He said: "I want Kristin to come back!" He was all upset! It was so cute. So, needless to say, Kristin is always welcomed with open arms in our house. And, of course, Austin, too!

1 comment:

Paul and Julie said...

I love that..crazy how they are so similar..and of course want the same thing! Looking forward to having all four on Monday!