Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our steadfast provider

I just wanted to take the time, to confess to all of you out there that read our blog, how much I love my husband. He works so hard for us everyday. And I know that he does it for us because you can see in his eyes how much he wants for us to have all we need and want. And how important it is to him that his kids are raised by their mommy. His sacrifice of early mornings and late nights are so much appreciated. I don't know how he does it sometimes. He's just amazing. God truly created the perfect match for me when he created the hot guy that I get to call my husband. We miss you when you are gone, honey, but we look forward to when you are home and we can "camp" in the dining room and cuddle on the couch while it's raining outside. We love you! ~Mommy, Aidan and Cruz

2 comments:

Carrillo Daddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marla /Luis said...

That's why we didn't hesitate to make this man our son's godfather. Although we don't see each other much, we send our love daily your way.