Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thoughts on the second child

I was thinking today, when it was Cruz and I alone in the house, how different he would be if he was the only kid in our family. I noticed that the way he stood, the expression on his face and the way he looked around were all a little different when he knew that the house was his to explore on his own. It was as if he knew that he was not going to be interupted with showerings of love (and toy cars, blankets or whatever else could be thrown). He really was a totally different baby. It is so interesting to me that who our kids are is influenced so much by what is around them. Even the small things. I can't wait to see who they both turn out to be.

1 comment:

Paul and Julie said...

I like your thoughts..! He is so dang cute..and i love feeding him cause he gets so excited for the next bite!