Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Very Hungry Aidan


So you probably know this about my oldest son. He is super cute, super talkative, super smart and SUPER curious! His mind does not stop going. I don't just say this because I'm his mom. I have had several people tell me this exact thing about him- "Wow, his mind just does not stop!" So the other day (ok maybe a few weeks ago, I'm behind on my blogging) I came into his room. He had gone down stairs and, one by one, snuck apples up to his room. They were lined up on his toy chest just like this picture. Can you tell what book he was trying to bring to life? Aidan is my very hungry caterpillar!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! That is so cute and funny! He is so imaginitive!

chrisandheatherdouglas said...

Whoa - so cute - he is so smart!! I would never have even thought of that - I love that book!!